I’ve always been a bit crazy about quotes, they can be so inspiring and help you sometimes to understand important things about life, people and culture. Here are some of my favorite quotes about travelling.
1. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
2. “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson
3. “A traveler without observation is a bird without wings.” – Moslih Eddin Saadi
4. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
5. “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” — Lawrence Block
6. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
7. “I am a passionate traveler, and from the time I was a child, travel formed me as much as my formal education.” – David Rockefeller
8. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.” – James Michener
9. “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” — Pat Conroy
10. “Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse.” — Thomas Fuller
And you What is your favorite travel quote ?